Friday, August 1, 2008

When Big Sister Attacks....

Look CLOSELY at Jack's hair. This is what happens when you leave a 2 1/2 year old with a 4 month old for a matter of seconds. Jack was playing nicely in his exerciser....Riley was playing in her playroom (so I thought). I assumed all was happy, so I retreated to the bedroom to put away some clothes. While I was out of sight, Riley snuck into the kitchen and got the brush we use to wash dishes with out of the sink. Hey, a brush is a brush, right? God only knows what kind of grime was on that brush, obviously something pretty gross by the looks of the hair style. But big sister thought it would be nice to brush her brother's hair. It was the thought that counts.
Poor Jack. This is only the beginning little man.....


Posted by Picasa

No comments: