My Mother's day was perfect. Extra sleep, breakfast in bed, tons of homemade gifts (and a couple special ones from Linc!), shopping, a pedicure, bike ride, yogurt at our favorite place, and a dinner I didn't have to cook. One of my favorite things about my kids at this age is their creativity. Their gifts adorn our mantle and remind me that even though they are not always peaches and cream, they are certainly worth the hard work each and every minute. I can only hope that I am half as good as a wife and mother that my mom is. You can only learn from the best! *Since I didn't think to take any pictures, I spent last night photographing some of my treasure...
the masterpiece I came home to after my pedicure
check out that loot!
from Jack...
a portrait of me from Jack




No comments:
Post a Comment