I'm telling you, I have the best group of friends. Not only do all of our kids love each other, but so do we. Its so nice to have that network where we can travel together, have play dates, have happy hour, and just be ourselves. I consider myself and our kids to be so blessed to have these people in our lives. Not to mention, they occupy me so I don't drive Linc crazy :-) This past week, we went to Smith Mountain Lake with the Transou's, Hofbauer's, Noel's, and the new Mrs. Walden. The kids were in seventh heaven, especially Jack. We are definitely beach people, but we LOVE a good time on the lake. Boat rides, lots of swimming, exploring, jumping off the dock....the kids had the BEST time!!!
this dude is DESPERATE for gpa to get another boat.....pretty please??
ri was totally in her element
hanging with paz, cameron, and emma
jack and isabella...they are so cute together :-)
HOURS were spent jumping off the boat and floating around. the momma's were VERY relaxed and happy :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment