From this point forward, I vow to never laugh at the stupid things other people's kids do. I can always leave a comment at the pictures posted on Facebook highlighting the most recent "adventure" inside other people's homes. Today, I got a dose of my own medicine. My kids did something STUPID. Mind you, not the first. But certainly the messiest and biggest pain in my a$$. I cried, I laughed, I fussed, and then I cussed (not around the children - God knows Riley repeats everything). The cons: every square inch of Jack's room was covered in an ENTIRE bottle of baby powder. If you have ever tried to clean up large volumes of this stuff, it is brutal. Furniture, curtains, toys, rugs, walls, even picture frames had to be vacuumed and washed. The pros: Jack's room has never smelled so good or been so clean, and probably never will be again.




2 comments:
The last picture with Riley's face is just hysterical. I can't stop laughing. I will certainly cry if this ever happens at my house!
Oh my! Loved seeing Miss Riley's face. She reminds me so much of my own dear child!! :) Love to all you guys.
Post a Comment