Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter 2010

I always end up with hundreds of pictures from any vacation we take, so I thought I would try something different by posting 4-5 pictures that highlight the current day. Makes it easier for me to share all the fun! We started at Margaritaville yesterday for dinner, the kids' favorite, followed by some nostalgic rides from the Pavilion. It was just me, gma, and gpa with the kids, and they gave us a run for our money :-)



Kendal and Riley lounging outside Jimmy Buffet's



Jack loves his cars, and was thrilled to be able to ride one!



The deal was that I would take the kids on the Caterpillar ride (the one that spins around super fast) if gma and gpa did the Pirate Ship. Neither are a good idea after a big meal and some margaritas!



This picture cracks me up - Cayla was a trooper going on some of the "little" rides before heading on the more exciting ones.
You can see her enthusiasm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: