Riley is now 2 1/2 years old (going on 20). She is beautiful. She is smart. She is fun. She also has her mommy's sassy little attitude. Whatever you dish out on her, she gives it right back to you. I'm in trouble with this one. But we all know that beauty, brains, and plenty of attitude can get you anywhere in the world. Riley was born to conqueor.
While Riley is mommy's mini-me, Jack is just like his daddy - isn't that the way its supposed to be? He is laid back, easy going, quiet (for the most part), and can melt your heart with his smile. He is 3 1/2 months old now and changes everyday. No one can light up his face like his mommy can. Honestly. He laughs and coos, and his favorite person to gaze at is his sister. Having only known each other for a short amount of time, they have already established a bond that will last a lifetime.I hope to use this space to keep everyone updated on what is going on in the Anderson house - it's never a dull moment. The summer has already been filled with trips to the beach, Thomas the Train, dance recitals, swim lessons, weddings, and lots of time with good friends. With our little family in tow, I know we have a lifetime of memories to create. See you along the way.
7 comments:
What an awesome idea! Apparently you arent the last to join the likes of blogging...I wish I had more time and creative savvy to do my own. But Im looking forward to reading yours and keeping up with your family.
We loved taking a peek and we look forward to many more! We concur, you are not the last to post a family blog -we can barely get annual Christmas cards out let alone maintain a blog!! :-) Thanks for sharing. Lots of love, Joe, Kristen, Kasey & Taylor
My how time flys! It seems like it was just yesterday when Riley was born and now you have a new addition!! We are so happy for you and your family. We look forward to seeing your latest updates...the blog is a great idea. We should get together sometime...maybe a hoppers game? Take care, Jen & Chuck
I will look forward to checking it out weekly. You'll have to teach me how to get this started. I'm way impressed! The pictures are adorable and what you said about Riley and Jack made me tear up. You have a beautiful way with words! We need to get together soon! I miss and love ya! Addison, Stewart, and Abby
I will look forward to checking it out weekly. You'll have to teach me how to get this started. I'm way impressed! The pictures are adorable and what you said about Riley and Jack made me tear up. You have a beautiful way with words! We need to get together soon! I miss and love ya! Addison, Stewart, and Abby
Yay!!! Another crazy blogger like me!!! I'm warning you...it can be very addicting! I'm so excited to be able to read yours and so more pics of those BEAUTIFUL kids! Hope to see you soon
It's great to see you all doing well.....congratulations on baby Jack! Yes, as others have said, blogging is very addictive, but it's also a great way that we mommies can record events to remember later. I hope we can get together soon- Brooklyn and Riley would have a ball together!
Post a Comment